2018 Eastern Seaboard Championships
Hosted by Atlantic Cape Archery
Date: Friday, February 2nd – Sunday, February 4th, 2018
Place: Atlantic Cape Community College – Mays Landing Campus
5100 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing, NJ 08330
Times: Friday 6:30 PM Line
Saturday 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM Lines
Sunday 11:00 AM
Round: STAR FITA: 60 arrows at 18 meters;
- All divisions shoot a 40cm face (choice of single-spot or triangle triple-spot)
- All Compound Divisions; Inner 10 Scoring
- Bowhunter (stabilizer & magnification restrictions); Outer 10 Scoring
Registration: Adult USA Archery/NFAA: $32.00
Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners in each division; contingent upon participants.
Concessions: Concessions (food & drinks) will be available at the range.
Results: To be posted at www.atlanticcapearchery.club
Registration: Registration can be completed online at www.archeryevents.com or by mailing attached application.
Pre-registration is required:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: Registration can be completed online at https://www.archeryevents.com/event.cfm?event_id=6888
- MAILED REGISTRATION: Please complete registration form 2018 Eastern Seaboard Registration and mail with check/money order (payable to “Atlantic Cape Archery”) to Atlantic Cape Archery, 13 Brookview Court, Atco NJ 08004.
- Registration must be postmarked no later than January 20th, 2018.